London North Centre
Standing up for London North Centre
- Former critic for Government Services and Consumer Protection, and LGBTQ+ Issues.
- Terence has called London home since the age of three, attending Huron, Western, and Althouse College.
- As an educator and teacher–librarian, he fostered cultural understanding, social justice awareness, and introduced students to community helpers through his Human Library programs.
- Terence is a strong advocate for affordable housing, education, long term care, developmental services, healthcare, and mental health supports.
- At home, he is involved with the local branch of the Architectural Conservancy of Ontario, as well as a variety of local arts and faith-based organizations. Terence lives in London with his partner Jim.