London North Centre
Standing up for London North Centre
- Critic for LGBTQ+ Issues.
- Terence is an elementary teacher, community advocate and art enthusiast who has called London home since he was three
- As a youth, he volunteered for the London Regional Children’s Museum, and is involved with the Thames Valley Teacher–Librarians’ Association and the London & District Labour Council
- As a teacher–librarian, Terence promoted cultural understanding, social justice awareness, and introduced students to community helpers through his Human Library programs
- Terence lives in London with his partner Jim, works as an executive member in his local union and serves on the political action and human rights/social justice committees for ETFO